2023 AHEW was held Oct. 26-28 at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles
Organizing Committee: Anirban Basu, University of Washington; Partha Deb, Hunter College, CUNY; Augustin Denteh, Tulane University; Donna Gilleskie, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Monica Garcia-Perez, St. Cloud State University; Melissa Garrido, Boston University; Paul Grootendorst, University of Toronto; Matthew Harris, University of Tennessee; Audrey Laporte, University of Toronto; John Mullahy, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Edward Norton, University of Michigan; Nicholas Papageorge, Johns Hopkins University; John Romley (Local Chair), University of Southern California.
- Session 1A: Mullen discusses Barone; Barone Response
- Session 1B: Cuddy discusses Cao, Chatterjee
- Session 2A: Polyakova discusses Zahn; Zahn Response
- Session 2B: Cronin discusses Diaz-Campo
- Session 3A: Barreca discusses Kutz
- Session 3B: Shi discusses Schulman; Schulman Response
- Session 4: Galama discusses Darden; Darden Response
- Session 5A: Yang discusses Asfaw et al.; Asfaw Response
- Session 5B: Kedagni discusses Wang, Sasaki; Wang Response
- Session 6: Nguimkeu discusses Gregory, van Hasselt; Gregory, van Hasselt Response
AHEW provides a forum to discuss the use of econometric and other quantitative methods to address issues in health economics and policy, health services research, and outcomes research. It is the first meeting of its kind in North America and will facilitate the exchange of ideas among the growing number of health econometricians in the United States and Canada.
Follow us on Twitter