The 2023 Health Econometrics Workshop will be held Oct. 26-28 at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
2022 AHEW was held Sept. 29-Oct. 1, hosted by the Department of Economics at Emory University in Atlanta GA
Organizing Committee: Anirban Basu, University of Washington; Partha Deb, Hunter College, CUNY; Augustin Denteh, Tulane University; Donna Gilleskie, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Monica Garcia-Perez, St. Cloud State University; Melissa Garrido, Boston University; Paul Grootendorst, University of Toronto; Matthew Harris, University of Tennessee; Audrey Laporte, University of Toronto; Ian McCarthy (Local Chair), Emory University; John Mullahy, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Edward Norton, University of Michigan; Nicholas Papageorge, Johns Hopkins University.
- Program Brochure
- Selected Papers: Day 1 Set, Day 2 Set
- Discussion Videos
- Session 1A: Rathouz discusses Norton, Mullahy
- Session 1B: Liu discusses Wang et al.
- Session 2A: Romley discusses Marquardt
- Session 2B: Nguyen discusses Saltzman, Lucarelli
- Session 3A: Darden discusses Zenzes
- Session 3B: Oostrom discusses McManus et al.
- Session 4: Powell discusses Hermosilla, Ching
- Session 5A: Thom discusses Conti, Giustinelli
- Session 5B: Hansen discusses Obradovic
- Session 6: McCarthy discusses Vatter
AHEW provides a forum to discuss the use of econometric and other quantitative methods to address issues in health economics and policy, health services research, and outcomes research. It is the first meeting of its kind in North America and will facilitate the exchange of ideas among the growing number of health econometricians in the United States and Canada.
Follow us on Twitter